Thursday, October 20, 2005

NANA



Have you heard NANA??
It's Japanese comics. And,it has been rising in popularity...
It has already been released volume 13 so far.
Gross sales over 27,000,000!!!! WOW!!
It was made into a film...BIG HIT NOW...  

NANA has been writen by AI YAZAWA.
NANA is Japanese girl's name.
Two main character are NANA. But,they are completly different person.
Actually...I haven't read the comic,seen the film at all. haha.
So,I couldn't tell you about that story well. Sorry.
I'd like to say that even don't know about story,a lot of people know NANA in Japan.

I think Japanese comics is a favourite with Europe,Ameica and some other countries...
Is there a Japanese comic,you like??

NANA official site

home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

This is Craig in the UK.

I think your blog is ace!!! Nana looks good. If it has been translated in to English I'll take a look at it.

Do you read Japanese comics? If so, which ones?

Ja mata ne!

C.

okyan said...

>Craig
Thank you for good comment for me.
I think NaNa will become English comic!!!! You must resd!!
Of course I read many Japanese comics when I was younger.
You can enjoy Japanese comic!!!!