Thursday, October 06, 2005

COMMON OR NOT??



This is my house's a washstand.

I am interested in another country's culture...music...people...,especially about The U.k. (Because,I love British music,comedy and gentleman. haha. Are there?)
So,I like look into about The U.k.
One day,I was surprised at information that hot tap and water tap are separate in there. (Probably,It is not whole area.)
It is because of water pipe problem. And,I think that traditional thing is important to them.

And,I asked about it to my Irish friend. He said that is right!!  
Ummm,It is INCONVENIENCE (only my opinion),especially winter season. (washing face...etc)
I wonder they do not feel so??
Perhaps,they use it daily. So,that is Okay...
I think they enjoy life with old thing and nwe thing.

I would like to know about original thing in your country...


home

No comments: