Sunday, October 16, 2005

DO YOU WANT TO THERE?? 

Hello!!
I went to the cinema last Friday night.
I watched 「Charlie And Chocolate Factry」.
You might already watch it. Because,in Japan overseas film are comig up latter than some other countries sometimes. (If English film,easy to coming up for English-speaking countries.) And,it's a famous the book in some countries.(in Japan,not famous it before coming up the film. Older smae film too.)
So,I don't write about that story. You might know more about it!!
I like it. And,I enjoyed it. But,not special for me.
Perhaps,some my friends said 「It was wonderful!!」 and so on. And,TV said like that.
So,I had big expectation to much...
However,there was good imagery,characteres,clothes...
And,It was wonderful fantasy!!!
I felt happy. I thought that we can feel happy even if no many... There is a special thing than money...(Of course money is important. So,I think that have to use it carefully. But,sometimes waste my money on useless things.)
Probably,this film is good for KIDS. They'll enjoy and learn something.
Even me,I want to the Wonka's factry!! haha.
I think THIM BURTON and JOHNY DEPP are great relationship. nice combination!!
And,I fell Johny is cool. So,it was funny that he played WILLY WONKA.
I'd loke to read the book. I'll try...(I hope there is Japanese version.)

I LOVE CHOCOLATE VERY MUCH!! It make me happy.
How about eat chocolate when you are tired??

The official site

home

No comments: