Monday, October 03, 2005

I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! Do you?

Autumn is coming!!
CHCOLATE fair (haha. Only I call like it.) has been helding in this seson in at all convenience store in Japan. How about your country?
A lot of new chololates arrived on the shelves at the store all at onece now.
I love CHOLOLATE. So,It is MY SEASON!!

I think that Japanese chololate is wonderful!!! (BEST for me. It is only my opinion.)
I have ate other contry's them. Europe...America...Asia...
But,It was too much sweet and too much strong for me.
Of course,there are good taste chololate as much Japanese all of the world.
However,I have not ate them yet. I would love to...
If you come to Japan,
How about eat Japanese sweets??

YOU SHOULD TRY!!

Today,I bought this new chololate.
It is Japanese design and tast.
Looks nice??


home

No comments: