Thursday, October 13, 2005

I was in the Nature...


Hello!!!! I hope you are having a nice day.
Today I write about MANNOU park in Kagawa prefecture.
It's a Japanese national nature park. I went to there last month.
I think there is a big. But,you might think small.haha.
Kagawa is the smallest prefecture as I wrote befoe,you know.
There are so many flowers and trees. It's a beautiflul cosmosin autumn!!!!!!

Can you see me and cosmoses??
Do I look good on them?? We can see beautiful narcissuses in spring season. Each season has each beautiful view...


By the way,MANNOU is place name.
There are a lot of reservoir(pond) in there. Because of a shortage of water since long time ago...Even now. (This year we had big shortage of water ploblem. But,work out now...Because,big typhoon was coming.)
Hamony between some pond and this park.



home

No comments: