Wednesday, November 02, 2005

グリム 縦

I was beat.

Hello!! How are you?
I went to a film preview [The Brothers Grrim] on last Friday after work.
In Japan,it's coming 3rd November. I got the preview ticket!!
I love Monty Pyhton. So,I love Terry Gilliam!! I was so glas I saw his film on the cinema. Because,I had seen his films only DVD or video before!!
It was very good!! I was enjoyed The Brothers Grrim very much.
I think Terry Gilliam can image what his mind. Because,he can make a picture whatever
he want. So,every his film staffs have same image. It's very good for them.

Matt Damon and Heath Ledger were brother in that film. I guess they tried to speak to British English.
I was thinking that Heath is better than Matt...
Probably,because he is Australian.
Is it right in my thought?? I'd like to ask about it to native English speaker!!

And,why I was beat.
Because,I also saw [Sin City] after The Brothers Gllim.
I was so tired. Sin City is grotesque film,you know.
However,it was cool!!

I hope all of you are having a nice day!!

home

2 comments:

Earth Girl said...

I just saw the trailer today and it looks really good, but it won't be out in Australia until next year!

okyan said...

>daisy
I'd like to see Elizabethtown and Flightplan!!
But,I don't know where is coming Flightplan. Elizabethtown is coming soon Japan.

>earth girl
I thought that English speaking country coming earlier than Japan.
You should see it!!
I saw your profile. I thought you live in the UK. But,do you live in Australia??