Monday, November 28, 2005

About KANJI the second

I wrote about 漢字 [KANJI] before.
Today,I write about Countries name.
There is 1 KANJI for each country... Did you know that??
Firstly,Japan (the government??) decided country's KANJI from only sound (pronunciation).
For example...
America:made for KANJI. 亜米利加.
And then, pich out 1 KANJI. 「」=America.
Actually,「」means rice. haha. So,it's only sound.
I write country's KANJI common in Japan.
I don't know why but some countries not common KANJI.
Perhaps,It depends on became common the past or no...

America:「
Australia:「
China:「
The Democratic People's Republic Of Korea:「
France:「
Germany:「
Holland:「
Italy:「
India:「
Korea:「
Russia:「
Taiwan:「
The U.K.:「

And,Norway and New Zealand person gave me the comment here. (Thank you!)
So,I write...
Norway:「
New Zealand:「
I din't know them!!

If you want to know about your country's KANJI without here.
Please ask me!!
I hope KANJI not become garbled on your computer!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Hispanicus said...

Saludos desde España (HI from Spain)

Hispanicus said...

Pretty blog, i like fish submarine, i like Japan, the first country for me is Spain, naturally, but Japan is the second, i have read a lot of books about Japan and Tadao Ando is my favorite architect, he´s fantastic.

okyan said...

>hispanicus
Thank you coming here!!!
Have you came to Japan before??
You read a lot of books abouy Japan....You might know about Japan more than me. haha.
When did you know Tadao Ando??
Yeah,He is great!!
But,there are a lot of wonderful architecture in your country!!

Hispanicus said...

I could not have travelled to japan, but probably someday i could it.
I know to Tadao Ando for that I like the Japanese architecture, customs, philosophy of life,...
yes, Spain is a great country, very nicely and with many centuries of history,in Coria del Rio, a small town near Sevilla, a few japanase arrived in 1614, in a mission directed by Tsunenaga Hasekura to meet our king Felipe III, so today there are over 300 people whose surnames is "Japon" (Japan in english)
there are a lot of japanese people visiting as tourists our country, Spain, looking for architecture, sun, history, etc...

best wishes

okyan said...

>hispanicus
I hope you could come to here and enjoy sightseeing!!!!
Is Tadao Ando famous in Spain?
Yeah,Spain is a historical country.
I'd like to go there!!!!!! (Absolutely,the food is wonderful!!)
Wow!! You know about history about your country and our country!!