Friday, November 11, 2005

I K E B A N A



Have you heard IKEBANA? It means Japanese flower arrangement.
I had a that lesoon today. (Can you see the photo? I made it!!)
I've been learning it over 10 years although still poor. haha.
Because,I don't care about a licence and an exhibition!! It's just a hobby hor me.

What did I use today...
・十月桜 [JYUGATSUSAKURA] sort of Japanese chery.
・ピンポマム [PINPOMAMU] sort of chrysanthemum.
・けいとう [KEITOU]
・のんすらん [NONSURAN]
Sorry,I couldn't get English name well...   

Sometimes easy, sometimes hard...
It depens on what are flowers and branchs coming...
Have you ever done before??
There is a difference, set way to arrange in each school.
But,you should try as you like!!

home

2 comments:

Olga Regina Doi said...

hi okyan!

this is a very nice arrangement.

my father as a boy in Nishinomiya (early 1950s) took lessons in flower arranging too. Is this art popular with boys or their parents now?

okyan said...

>captionz
Hi!! Captionz!!

Thank you for good comment!!
Oh your father lived in 西宮 [Nshinomiya]!!
Actually,mainly have a flower arranging lesoon,WOMEN.
But,of course men do it!!
Do you notice I wrote comment in your blog??
I'll go there again!!