Sunday, November 06, 2005

CULTURE DAY

I was lazy. So,sorry I write about past day.
3rd November was CLTURE day
It's Japanese national holiday.
There are many cultual events during November.
For example,school cultuals festivals, art festivals and so on...
Autumn is good season for Japanese.
Because,the weather is good (not too cold,not too hot) and the food is good (some vegetables,fruits and fish etc are in season now)!!

So,we call...
スポーツ (sports)の秋。(Autumn of sports)

食欲(appetite)の秋。(Autumn of appetite)

読書(reading)の秋。(Autumun of reading)

(秋[AKI] means Autumun.) 

So,we've got a lot of enjoyment things in this season. haha.
It's good season anything to do in this season.
What do you think??
If you live in Japan,how about starting something from now??

home

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I live in Norway. We have national holiday on 17th of May, then we go around with weird costumes :D Have a nice a day ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I am living in Niimi City in Okayama Ken.
This is my first Japanese autumn. It is beautiful!
But the mornings in the mountains are cold.
I love your blog, it's great!

Olga Regina Doi said...

I enjoy your blog Okyan! my family name is Doi. I live in New York but stay close with my family in Osaka and Hiroshima. I am learning a lot about my japanese heritage by reading your blog and I would like to add your link to my blog- www.reginadoi.blogspot.com. thank you and keep up the good work :)!

okyan said...

>Norwegian
Thank you coming!! Wow!! You live in Norway!!!! MUST BE COLD. haha. right?
I'd like to see weird costumes in your country. Is it trditional costumes??

>vicky
Hello!!!
You live in Okayam,it near my prefecture. (only 1 hour by MARINE-liner...Do you know?)
I saw your blog. Your hometown is New Zealand...
I like NZ film [Stick Men]. I enjoyed it very much.

>daisy
Where is your hometown? Which season is the most excitin in your country?
Yeah,you should come to Japan in this season!!
Actually,I couldn't understand you wrote [Can I you to mine?]...What does it mean??

>caotionz
Oh!! Is your father or Mother Japanese?? I know Japanese last name DOI.
I enjoyed your blog.
How do you get Japanese poster or photos?? You've been staying Japan now??