Thursday, December 01, 2005

S U M O



Do you know him?
His name is 琴欧州 [KOTOOSHU].
He is famous SUMO wrestler in Japan.
He was promoted to 大関 [OZEKI] at 30th November.
OZEKI is the second class in the SUMO world.
He is the first European OZEKI wrestler!!!!
He is a Bulgarian.
His real name is Mahlyanov Kaloyan Stefanov.
And,just 22 years old. Wow!! quite young!!!
height:204cm
weight:143kg
He is endowed with great body!!!!!

Actually,OZEKI get quite big money... haha.
And,they can take a first-class train or an airplane when tour some places SUMO matches.

I think he is a nice guy.
He'll be more popular wretler with Japanese.
He already got an offer of a TV commercial!!!!!!!!

Have you seen SUMO wrestling??

English SUMO site

5 comments:

Hispanicus said...

i prefer pride fighting, specially when fedor emelianenko fights, he is the best of the world, nobody can defeat him

Anonymous said...

Freedom Bulgarian Nurses of Bengazi (Libia)

Anonymous said...

Do you know Sin Chan?

Anonymous said...

You know, in one entire year in Japan I never went to see sumo...sighs...- Shane

okyan said...

>hispanics
Wow!! You know about PRIDE!!
Can you see it on TV in Spain?? It's very famous in Japan. I know Fedor Emelianenko bit.
Is it famous in your country?

>?
Thank you tell mw about Bulgarian history.
I don't know about there much...

>?
Do you mean Japanese animater cartoon?? I know.

>Shane
You should come to Japan again.
Even me,I never went to see SUMO...
I see it only TV.
But,I've saw SUMO wrestler in town...(just an accident)