Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Hello,everyone!!
Are you having nice Christmas day? I hope so.
To be honest,I don't like that day much... haha.
Because,in Japane it's for mailnly young people...
They want to have only party,only date...only want to drink...
However,I guess in your country it's more holy day.
Please let me know how did you do in Christmas day in this year.

By the by,23th December was Japanese national holiday.
It was the Emperor's birthday.
So,we are lucky. We have 3days weekend now. woohoo!!

By the way, there is good phrase for me about Christmas.

Christmas is not a time nor a season. 
but a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill.to be plenteous in mercy.
is to have the real spirit of Christmas
.

by Calvin Coolidge


I like this words.
Because,I haven't got any special thing in this Christmas day. ahahahaha.

Any way,
HAVE YOURSELF A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!


P.S. One of my favourite band The Perishers,I got their newsletter e-mail.
I got their wonderful Christmas song some days ago.
It's very nice song!!
You should listen it!!



[Blue Christmas] click here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christmas song: Perhaps Love, Placido Domingo and John Denver song.

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas from York, England!

The best bit about Christmas in the UK is Christmas Dinner. We had turkey and stuffing, sausages, mashed potato, roast potatoes, carrot and swede mash, green beans, sprouts etc. It was fantastic!!!

In the UK, Christmas day is a family day. I don't like drinking (alcohol) much on Christmas day but many families do.

I agree, I don't really like Christmas and New Year very much as it is for children. But I like spending time with my family.

Thanks for the Perishers MP3. Check out these by Sufjan Stevens http://www.chattablogs.com/quintus/archives/019666.html

Have a happy new year!

Craig.

okyan said...

>?
I've never listened their Christmas songs. But,must be good!!

>Craig
Thank you coming!!
Wow!! You had wonderful Christmas dinner!! I envy you!!
I' d like to have British style dinner.
And,I'd like you to eat Japanese food!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah,it's good spending time with your family!!
Do they enjoy in this Christmas day with you?? I guess so.

Thanks, I'll listen to Sufjan Stevens!!

Have a nice day at work!!!! and a happy new year!!