Tuesday, December 20, 2005

OSAKA castle



This photo is OSAKA castle!!
I went to there in this past Augesut with my friend Shane. (He has gone home England...)

I went to Osaka quite many times although It's first time went to the castle.
I thought Osaka castle is very interesting!!!!!
Because,the castle is surrounded with a lot of high-rise building.
The historical building in the urban!!

ABOUT OSAKA CASTLE...
It was starting to build 1583 by 豊臣秀吉 [Hideyoshi Toyotomi].
He modeld on 安土城 [Aduti-Jyou (Aduti castle. It was built by Nobunaga Oda)]
He spent time for building castle keep for 1 year and a half-year.
But,he tried to perfect for rest his life 15 years.
And then the 徳川 [Tokugawa] shogunate had repair work.
Actually,we can see the castle now,it's almost Tokugawa shogunate work..

My English is poor,so you should read Osaka castle English site. It's better. haha. here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Castle

Ktinos said...

Hi! I am Zoe, Shane's girlfriend :-).I am very sorry I didn't meet you when I came to Japan, I have heard so many things about you and we have many things in common - I love cinema and music.Shane told me about your blog and it is very nice!I am from Greece so I can tell you many things about Greece :-). I have a blog too, please come and read it. I loved Japan and I want to visit again. The food is AMAZING and I am in love with UDON noodles, I eat them all the time here in England when I can find them but I like them in soup with tempura like I ate them in Takamatsu!

okyan said...

>?
Yes,I think so too!!

>Zoe
Thank you coming here!!
I know you. I saw many your photos at Shane's website.
Even the photos which you were in Japan. (BBQ with Masayo) Looks very fun!!
As for the food...I think Japanese food is the best for me!!
I don't know much about Greece,so I'll go to your blog!!