Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A day in Osaka

Bsicaly I write about Japanese news,information...etc
But in this post,I write about my diary. Can I?? haha.
I went to Osaka 29th January.

←I had lunch at a cafe in Osaka.
I guess European people think cheap.
Because,I've heard that eating out is a pricey in some Europe countries.
This set...soup (there isn't in this photo),salad,bread or rice (eat as much as you like) and ox tongue stew.
It's just 1,000yen.
※ about 7 Euro / about 5 pound / about 8 dollar


→I came across it!!
What do you think of it?
It's a halfway point of the marathon.
There was Osaka international woman's marathon race that same day.
I've never seen it before.
I was surprised that that point was crowded place...


Oh yeah,why did I go there? Becauseo of Jason Mraz live show!!
It has been a long time since I went to INTERPOL live show in last year.
You maight think that there is a big difference between INTERPOL and Jason Mraz.
Yes,I like many sort of music!!!
↑I could meet him and took a photo!! I'm happy.

And,I enjoyed his live show very much!!!!!!
He sings so well!!!
I was glad listend to new 2nd album songs at live.
I was surprised that he sang 「wonderwall」by oasis in his song's interlude...
It was an unexpected!!!

This his Japan tour's titlle was 「Jasonオタク祭り」.
オタク [Otaku] means like...GEEK!! haha.
He likes that word!!
He was wearing a jacket which print 「萌え」.
萌え [Moe] is special Japanse GEEK word. quite poplar now.
(It's difficlut haw to explain to you this word for English.
It means somthing... like... love,pretty,ummm...hard to say...)

Any way,his songs made me happy...


Jason Mraz official site

No comments: