Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The 84th holy temple

I went to Yashima on Saturday.
(Yashima is an ancient battlefield in Kagawa orefecture.) and I went to Yashima temple.
Yashima temple is the 84th holy temples of Shikoku.
There are 88 holy temples in Shikoku island.
I see pilgrims in here sometimes.
Many people walk on a pilgrimage 88 temles.
It's very hard work.

Actually,it's really difficult to explain abou it.
So,please read this good site.Wandering The World.com

I'll show you other photos in next post!!

2 comments:

pallaver said...

Hi! I remember that temple, seeing as I did the loop over golden week!

Sorry for not responding for awhile, been pretty busy. I'm leaving to go home for good next Thursday! Soon!

Hope things are well. -neil

okyan said...

Hello!!
I'm very sorry for I didn't write a reply for long long time.

Oh, you remeber that temple?!
Do you like there?
It's nice place.

How's new job going?
I hope you are well.
Have a nice day.