Saturday, June 03, 2006

Flowers and sculptures

Hello!!
I've forgot to write here for a short while. haha.
I went to Osaka in 20th May.
I enjoyed shopping,eating and watching a comedy live show.
Osaka is comedy place.
I mean that there is a big showbiz (mainly comedy) company,name is YOSHIMOTO.
You can watch comedy live show in Osaka every day!!
Now,comedy is a quite big boom in Japan.


That day,I went to Utubo Park(sorry,Japanese site).

I feel Osaka is interesting place but crowded and busy...but that park is very peaceful. Flowers and green...
There is a rose garden in there.(top's photo)
It was beautuful!!!!!
You can see many sort of rose.


Fortunately,[Flowers and Scluptures exhibition] was holding there.
I was lucky. (It finished now)
I put on two photos but there were a lot of art objects.
Art objects were in harmony with the park.
That exhibition hold in tha park every year.
I want to go again,if have a chance...

No comments: