Saturday, March 25, 2006

Choiwaru?!

ちょいワルオヤジ [Choi Waru Oyaji].
It's quite new Japanese slang.
Choi means [a bit],[a little],[a few].
Waru means [bad (boy)],[juvenile],[misconduct].
Oyaji means [BIG BUDDY],[old man] and sometimes men call it for their father.
Yeah,it's strange word but actually good words for old men.
This word from one of Japanese magazine LEON.
The magagine said for old men that Be more BAD your clothes.
Because,many Japanese old men wear dark colour clothes. And,they don't care it much.
It's Okay but nothing special.
So,some old men have been tried to wear colourful or bad taste clothes.
I guess that fashion give women the willies. haha.
I think it's good that increasing fashionable OYAJI!!

TO BE BAD IS NOT BEHAVIOUR. IT'S ABOUT ONLY FASHION!!!!

4 comments:

pallaver said...

Hi!
久し振りだね!私のブロッグを行って見て、時間があれば日本語の文書を正してく下さい!
有難うございました!
それもいっぱい大分県の写真を取って置いたので…
ニールより

shane said...

I'm not sure what you meant about changing clothes...did you mean that old men don't change their clothes?

okyan said...

To:lone commenter
I think so too. It's very difficult to learn English. I learned it in school although.
Thank you,you should try flower arrangment!!

To:pallaver
Okay,I'll see Japanese in your blog.
なぜ、名前ニールなんですか??
大分の写真楽しみにしてます。

To:wildcard
Sorry,I've rewrite little bit but perhaps you are stillnot sure.
Please forget about this post! haha.
Some old men try to wear something young and bad taste.

Unknown said...

Hey, I like your English! It's not perfect, but it is natural. You have a good attitude for learning. Thank you for teaching me what 'choiwaru oyaji' means.