Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm thinking...

If you are GAME Otaku (GEEK),you know more about today's post than me.
There was a announce that NINTENDO DS Lite will
come out 2nd March!!
It's a upgrade than present NINTENDO DS.
It's a just portable game machine.
BUT,THERE IS MORE!!!!!!!
It will be able to get on the NET and to see a degital TV soon. (need some extra stuff.)
Even now,it's abele to a communication with each them.
I'm not interested in GAME much...
But,I'm thinking buying it.
Because,I'm interested in some softwares for it not GAME!!
There are softwares,learning English dictionaly brain's exercise and more.
And,learning English softwares are very good for me!!
By useing it, I can learn English by reading,listening,writing (useing touch pen).
It will help me leaning English.
It's not expensive. 16,800yen!!
Sould I buy it?????

This photo is also portable GAME machine.
It's called PSP (Play Station Portable) by SONY.
It has been fighting NINTENDO DS and PSP.
So far,NINTENDO DE is win!!
I guess PSP get popular from mainly young people.
Both of machines are popular in other countries.
Have you done GAME by them before??

NINTENDO English site
This Link is Japanese. But,you can see about NINTENDO DS Lite more.Japanese NINTENDO site
Play Station Global

2 comments:

shane said...

Yoko san, I suggest that perhaps it might be cheaper to buy English software for your PC. This would not be portable, but might be more cost effective ne.

okyan said...

>wildcard
I agree with you!!
But,DS Lite...good thing is that I can write screen by a pen.
Writing is good work for brain when memorize spelling.
But,I'll look for good software for PC too!! Yeah,cheaper!!