Friday, May 09, 2008

Name Neko

Hello!!
I wrote that [I don't know why but there's a boom in cats now] in last post.
Atually there was a big cats boom in around 1980.
It's なめ猫 [Name-Neko].
English name is Don't Pelorian!
Name means なめんなよ [Namennayo] is abbreviated as Name.
However It's really hard to translation [Namennayo] to English.
My dictionary said Don't bullshit.
Neko means cats.

Name-Neko are motorcycle gang. haha.
So they are bad boy and girl but such a pretty!! arrn't they?

It was only short time in their boom but there's a boom in Name-Neko again since 2005.

You might feel funny even you don't understtand Japanese. Official blog

2 comments:

Zam said...

I love namennayo cats very much since i was a child
Very very cute
hehe
I'm a cat lovers too ;)

okyan said...

To:Zamani84
Thank you for the comment and I'm very sorry for the slow reply.

Wow you like nameneko cats?!
They were really cute.