Sunday, August 27, 2006

prince of handkerchif

He is 斎藤佑樹[Yuki Saito].
He is a pitcher from waseda-jitugyou haigh school baseball team.
The team got the victory with senior high school baseball summer championship this year and he did particularly well!!

He is called as ハンカチ王子[Hankachi-Ouji].
It means a prince of handkerchif.
Why people called it?
Because,he wiped the perspiration off his face in games.
It's unusual.
I think because,high school player into baseball deepley and behave like a man.
So,it was something fresh that his act like a gentleman. haha.
Some of his fan want to buy same handkerchif but stop production.

I am not interested in baseball but I know he is really good pitcher.

photo from:ZAKZAK

2 comments:

pallaver said...

Hi!

Yes, I'm back in Boston, and yes, never did go to the dentists while I was in Japan. At one point I thought I might have to, but the mysterious pain in my jaw went away and I think it was more due to dehydration than anything else (it was on one of my long bike rides).

Soon to be coming are pictures of Boston and what I'm up to now, hopefully...

okyan said...

>Pallaver
Hello!
How are you?

You are really LUCKY! You've got good teeth.
Are you Okay now?

I really looked forward to seeing pictures of Boston.