Saturday, April 15, 2006

feeling...

I wrote about orz last post.
It's sort of emoticon.
Japanese emotions are great variety.
I have no idea how many are there. I think it's infinity!!
Many young people have a unique idea!!
New emoticon have been made day by day.
My mobile phone is a little bit old although,it has 99 kind of emoticons.

Today,I'd like to tell you one of common and old enotiocon.

m(_ _)m

What do you thik that?
We use it when want to apologize to someone.
Both of [m] are hands.
[(_ _)] is bow head (face). AN ANTERIOR VIEW. 
This bowring is old style and very serious...
So,it's a rare that we do that in real life but we use this emoticon in e-mail...etc
For example...
Sorry,I can't go to your party.m(_ _)m

1 comment:

okyan said...

I'm sorry for didn't write a reply for long time.
But it was just advertisement...orz